DEUTZ SPAIN oils
DEUTZ SPAIN offers two kinds of oil to customer which meet all the requirements for all of DEUTZ engine range, from classic air cooled engines to the latest generation of engines that comply with regulations exhaust emissions for industrial machinery TIER 4/COM 4 and EURO 4/EURO 5 for road vehicles.
The two kinds of oil offered by DEUTZ SPAIN allows the optimal choice for maximum operational safety in all applications.
- DQC quality-classes for all imaginable engine application and load
- Open and closed crankcase ventilation
- Lube oil for engines with exhaust-after-treatment systems
- High level of protection against wear and corrosion, even when using diesel fuels with high sulphur content.
- Guaranteed protection against deposits, sludge and sticking.
- Outstanding thermal stability on the basis of low-volatility base oils.
- Extremely low oil and fuel consumption.
- Reduced cold-wear behaviour and fast engine permeation.
- Protects the sensitive exhaust-after-treatment components, e.g. diesel particulate filter and SCR-catalyst.
- Oil service life can be prolonged and optimised by applying the DEUTZ Oil Diagnosis System.
You can find further information as download
DEUTZ DIESEL ECOTECH PREMIUN LOW SAPS 10W40
DEUTZ DIESEL TURBO THPD 15W40
DEUTZ Quality Class
Release procedures for lubricating oils according to the DEUTZ Oil release system DQC (DEUTZ Quality Class) can be found here